marți, 30 iulie 2019

The Commuter, by Byron Willinger and four others Six out of 10


The Commuter, by Byron Willinger and four others
Six out of 10


It is surprising that Liam Neeson has become an action movie figure, after the magnificence of roles like Oskar Schindler and Alfred Kinsey.

Alas, many of these features are just forgettable.

Just like The Commuter, which has the usual adrenaline filled fights, close encounters with death, miraculous escapes, and incredible changes.
Nothing quite out of the ordinary here, no line of dialogue stands out, like the now viral quote from Taken:

‘If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it.’

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu